Thursday, January 31, 2008

UU's being led through month of gratitude

A search on Unitarian Universalist spiritual practices led me to a post by Thom Belote, Minister of the Shawnee Mission Unitarian Universalist Church in Overland Park, KS. Thom is leading his congregation through a month of gratitude in February. Each day has a featured spiritual practice. Very cool....

I love seeing UU ministers share their ideas and "campaigns" with such generosity. If you are sitting on a practice, program or related resource you know other congregations would want to hear about, let it be known. Send it to the UUA, your district office, me - get it out there.

http://revthom.blogspot.com


I just talked with Tom about this program and he directed me to his source of inspiration for this, Rev. Ken Beldon of Wellsprings. If you check out their site notice "small groups" on the front page. Nice... If you got 'em, don't be shy! Show off your groups.